POLYCARBONATE BAR OVERVIEW
Trellidor Polycarbonate Bar
Patented extruded aluminium frame provides neat finish, improved strength and the unique tamper-proof fixing system provides you with protection you can trust.
for best fit
Adjustable panels allows for customized gap sizes and to accommodate for window handles or hinges.
Transparent Window Protection
The UV resistant, lightweight Polycarbonate panels are effective in keeping out monkeys and baboons.
POLYCARBONATE BAR TECHNICAL
Attractive, transparent window protection
Trellidor Polycarbonate Bar is ideal for estate living and homes or offices that don’t require highly visible burglar proofing. It is manufactured from transparent Polycarbonate panels that can be adjusted to block out intruders as well as baboons and monkeys. Our neat design and strengthening features provide you with protection as well an attractive, see-through installation.
- Made from lightweight yet strong, transparent Polycarbonate panels
- Patented extruded aluminium frame provides neat finish and improved strength
- Installed using unique tamper-proof fixing system
- Installed by fixing into surrounding substrate for improved strength
- Adjustable panels allow customised gap sizes
- Window handles and hinges easily accommodated
- Effective in keeping out monkeys and baboons
- UV resistant
- Ideal for estates with strict rules about burglar proofing
- Custom made to fit by Trellidor and professionally installed
FLEXIBLE COLOUR RANGE (FRAME ONLY)
MATT LIGHT BROWN
Trellidor Polycarbonate Bar panels are transparent. The frame is powder coated in one of two standard colours, white or matt bronze. Special colours are available on request.
All Trellidor products are finished in a state-of-the-art powder coating plant, as such the colours on this webpage will vary from the actual product colour. This is due to the difference in the way that light reflects off different mediums.
Corrosion Resistant Coating
The Trellidor powder coating system includes a pre-treatment process that enhances our products’ corrosion and UV resistance. The powder coating is ideal for coastal and inland conditions and increases the lifespan of the barrier by retaining its quality finish.